- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10: Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
- Romans 1:26-28: For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
- Leviticus 18:22: You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.
- Leviticus 20:13: If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
God is an amazing God and eternity is for everyone but if you purposely live against him and choose to go against his commands, you will not be able to enter Heaven.
- 1 Samuel 12:15: However, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord, but rebel against the commandment of the Lord, then the hand of the Lord will be against you, as it was against your fathers
- Mark 3:28-30: Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation” because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.
Those who consistently reject the work of the Lord commits blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. For people choosing to live in the sinful acts of homosexuality have chosen to reject the work and laws of God.
If you are living this lifestyle, it is not too late to repent of your sins. Turn your life around and get back on the track to Heaven. God will forgive you but it is up to you to truly repent of those sins. I beg you, please consider what the Bible says instead of what the world says. I would love to be your neighbor in Heaven.
I hope that eternity with Christ is just as important to you as it me. If it is not, I will pray for you and hope that one day it is. Our family loves you and would love to have you worship with us, grow closer to God together with us, and spend our life together in Heaven.